Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in San Diego, CA
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Nader Ehsani is a certified Invisalign treatment provider. He has treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Elite Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. Ehsani is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more about Invisalign and if you are a candidate, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
It is a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. The aligners are:
- Completely invisible – your aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless, of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces.
- Customized just for you – Your aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Ehsani uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth. Over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; this can vary, however, from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- The aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. It is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment, you receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth. In just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!